Monday, June 6, 2011

Girl PJ pants and shorts

I made these for my older daughter.  They are size 7-8 so should fit her around next year.  The frosty ones match the pjs I made my younger daughter.  The other is a Tinkerbell shorts.  PJ pants are one of the easiest things to make.  Depending on the pattern and size it takes 1-2 yards of fabric and about a yard of elastic and thread.  These each took me about half an hour to sew.  I think the shorts cost around $4 and the pants about $2 (again I got the fabric on clearance.)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. FYI, I thought that my daughter would be in size 7-8 when she was ya know, 7-8, but she seriously slowed down in her growth by then. She is now 8.5 and wearing the 7-8 shirts, and just barely fitting into some of the size 8 pants that I bought ahead (on clearance).

    ReplyDelete