Monday, June 6, 2011

Dolphin pillow

I have been working on a quilt for Ray's and my bed for a very long time.  I bought most of the material years ago but it has only been this year that I finally pulled it out and started piecing it together.  Luckily Wal-Mart still carried some of the stuff so I could buy more for the material.  I have the quilt top done now but I need to download the pictures.  However I got enough of the border material that I was able to make this large throw pillow.  I have enough to make two smaller throw pillows which I should hopefully do next month.  I am waiting until pillow forms go on sale.  Since I used all extra material this pillow really cost me nothing to make and took no time at all.  I stuffed it with left over fiberfil from stuff animals I made the kids (still need to finish and get photoed.)

1 comment:

  1. cute pillow, and looks cozy too (maybe because I am so tired lol)

    ReplyDelete