Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby boy outfit

 I think this turned out really good.  The shirt it white with Noah Ark print.  I still need to hand sew the collar in the inside.  The jeans and hat are out of a slightly stretch denim.  This took longer to make than I thought but it was fun.
 I love my new sewing machine.  My buttonholes look flawless and it even sews on the buttons and saves me so much time.  There is a small pocket on the left side. 
On the jeans I foregoed the snap buttons since I always find it easier to pull them up and down and I hate putting in snap tape.  I think I made this whole outfit for $10 or less.  I haveplenty of fabric to mae a few other pieces, at least out of the denim.

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute. I need you to be closer to help me learn to sew more than an elastic waist skirt! lol

    ReplyDelete